get dolar

$3000

GoWellUp.com

ippomail

Are you ready to learn how to make forum posts
that get lots of attention?

If you remember, in the previous lesson you
learned the secret of the Slingshot Technique for
keeping your posts at the top of the list. You
learned that by replying to your own post, it
will immediately get sent back up to the top of
the charts.

And here's more good news... it doesn't just have
to be YOU that replies to your post. If you craft
your post so that other people want to add their
own input, then that makes your job much easier.

That's what today's lesson is all about. The main
thing you want to learn how to do is create OPEN
ENDED POSTS.

Let me explain. If I asked you the following
question, what would be your response...

"Do you enjoy learning about Internet Marketing?"

Chances are, your answer would be a simple "Yes",
right? This is an example of a closed ended
question. That's the kind of posts that a lot of
people make, and those posts don't get read
anywhere near as much as open ended posts do.

Here's an example of a closed ended forum post...

"Has anyone else tried this method of emailing
their customers? I read somewhere in an eBook
that if you put a descriptive, and enticing
subject line in your email, more people will open
it (as opposed to just saying XYZ Newsletter Is
Here)."

This kind of post will usually generate very lame
responses that sound like this...

"Nah, I simply use the same subject line each
time, so that they'll recognize my email
newsletter."

****************************************
Open Ended Posts
****************************************

Here's an example of an open ended question...

"Why do you like Internet Marketing over regular
Direct Mail marketing?"

Do you see how there's more room to give a
personal, creative answer?

Here's how this looks in a post...

"I've been learning all about subject lines this
past week, and I was just wondering if you folks
could share your favorite subject line strategy
for sending out email newsletters. I've heard
that some people disguise their content by using
vague subject lines (does this personally annoy
you?).

I've also heard that sometimes it's a good idea
to use the same subject line every time. For
example, XYZ Newsletter, Issue 11... where only
the issue number changes each time you send out a
new email.

With all you experts in here, there's gotta be
some really good secrets behind using subject
lines to your advantage. So come on... let's show
off a little :)"

Now that you know how this works, let me show you
an example of a post that I made, which got me
nice little boost of traffic.

****************************************
My Successful Post
****************************************

SUBJECT LINE: Are YOU Giving 6 Dollar Haircuts?

"I got myself all p*ssed off today over nothing.
I must have wasted a good 2 hours of productive
time thinking about this, and I decided it's time
to bring this up in the forum.

Here's why I'm so mad... I'm starting to see 6
dollar haircuts EVERYWHERE! Oh wait, you don't
know what I mean by 6 dollar haircuts, do you?
Well listen to this story. I guarantee you'll
never forget it.

Once upon a time, there was a very successful
barber who had a thriving business. He was well
known in his city for giving top notch haircuts
for only 10 dollars. His customers loved him,
because he was giving extraordinary value for a
fair price. He was truly giving people MORE than
they paid for.

One day, the barber got into a disagreement with
one of his customers (who happened to be a
wealthy, corporate executive). This customer was
SO angry at the barber, that he decided to open
up a brand new barber shop right next door, and
make every attempt to put him out of business.

He put up a HUGE sign in his window that said,
"We Give 6 Dollar Haircuts". Within 2-3 weeks,
almost all of the barber's customers were going
to his competitor's place in order to save money.

There was no way he could charge only 6 dollars
and still stay in business, but he was determined
not to go out of business. So he came up with a
plan to fight back.

He decided that he would also put a big sign in
his window that would counter what his competitor
was trying to do to him. Within ONE WEEK the
barber had all of his business back, because of
that sign. Can you guess what the sign said?

We FIX 6 Dollar Haircuts!

Here's how this relates to us as Internet
Marketers. I see all sorts of websites popping up
and selling cheap garbage products. It seems like
just about anyone who has a thousand bucks in his
pocket can hire a ghostwriter to create a
mediocre "me too" product. Those products usually
don't have any really valuable content.

It's all just generic fluff. In fact, often it's
just reworded forum posts that were transformed
into an eBook.

How can someone who's JUST getting started in
this business teach you how to make money in this
business? If you want to get into to Internet
Marketing business, then buy the reprint rights
for a proven, high quality product that actually
makes a difference in people's ability to make
money.

Don't just go out there and devalue the market by
selling 9.95 "flea market quality" eBooks.

I'm just wondering... how do YOU feel about
"cookie cutter" cheapo products? Do you think
they have any value? The only value that I can
really see is that they make people who really DO
pour themselves into their product... look much
better.

What are your thoughts?

Warmly,

Michael Rasmussen

P.S. - If you want to see an example of a high
quality product on how to create your own eBook
that really teaches people something worth
reading, then check out this site:

[URL WAS HERE]

************************************************

This post caused quite a bit of controversy on
some of the discussion forums that I belong to.
People who hadn't posted for months suddenly came
exploding out of the shadows to voice their
opinion.

The result? I got over a 800 visitors to my site
for FREE, and quite a number of sales... all
within 7 days. If you're new to marketing, let me
just say that 800 highly targeted visitors is
worth a lot of money.

Do you see how I gave my opinion FIRST, and then
gave people a chance to disagree or agree. Either
way, it gets them participating, which keeps my
post at the top of the list... which results in
more views, and more traffic.

Listen, since you're going to be posting anyway,
why not spend a few extra minutes turning your
post into something that really gets results?

Be sure to read part 5 of this mini-course. I'm
going to reveal yet another secret for getting
more mileage out of your posts. I've used it for
years to get tons of free traffic, and yet I
hardly see anyone else doing it.

While you're at it, go ahead and construct an
open ended post of your own, and post it at
http://www.FreeAdvertisingForum.com

I bet you'll be shocked at the results.

Your friend,
Michael Rasmussen
Forum Moderator
CEO, FreeAdvertisingForum.com

P.S. - I really meant what I said in my post. If
you don't have a product of your own, and you
want to have a successful business right away...
then the best option is to get a set of resale
rights to a proven, best-selling product.

There are so few of them out there, but the good
news is that I have 10 products that I'm offering
resale rights to... but for a very short time.
Like I said yesterday, I'm willing to knock 100
bucks off the price, just to say thanks for
reading these emails.

Here's that URL again:

http://www.FreeAdvertisingForum.com/special.php




Free Advertising Forum
1563 Solano Ave., #306
Berkeley, California 94707
United States
--

0 komentar

vibrant

VibrantVitalities.com

link2

Link2Communion.com

my dolar

mydollarmails.com

propaid

ProPaideMail
Clicky Web Analytics